Interview Poop story ft. Bright and Win (2gether the series) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

The only thing I remember is that poop story and I have lost the ability to can:naeunshock: curse my active imagination :we_kpopsourcing:
I can't stop laughing at Bright's face during that story :lisalaugh: Win why'd you do that? Should have kept that secret safe lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't stop staring at Bright help
Ok I am adopting Win. He's my baby from today.
i love how Bright has trouble looking at Win in the eyes lol.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread