Rumor Poor Chen, he doesn´t deserve this. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve came across this post and I don´t understand why people keep bullying him. He is a wonderful singer and someone who has always come out as a decent, funny guy. His members love him, he has a good amount of fans (he is probably not the most popular) and he is handsome in a very "looks like a good boy" way.
I personally find him handsome, he is not the "sexy muscular" guy, but he is definitely a guy that doesn´t give out the intimidating feeling. At least to me. He is also known to be on good terms with EXO staff and he is their favourite and I think that is telling.

People hating on him for getting a wife and a baby was just ridiculous, but people are now editing his military pictures and making fun of him. For what?
He doesn´t even look bad at all? Without make up, without styled hair and styled clothes he just looks like a regular citizen and isn´t he supposed to? He is in the military, his "idol" status shouldn´t matter. He looks good, he looks healthy.

This is a rant, I know I won´t change anything, but I´ve just wanted to get it off my chest.
I just hope he won´t become a shell of his old self because in his last interview he just seemed really sad and reserved and those are adjectives far from what he normally is like. Sure, all of that could be caused by the fact that he was going into the military and lots of men hate the picture of it, he had to be really nervous, also he was leaving a baby and a wife behind, but still. All that hate, it only makes me love him more.


@Exo-L
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
like all the people coming for his visuals and saying he looks old... he doesn’t look awful you can stop taking now
I thought he looked like a grandpa but not in a bad way like the cute old man you make friends with kind of way lol.

I don't get why people have to be so negative about stuff. Its similar to other situations where an idols fans made small harmless jokes but non-fans took it way out of proportion (i.e. Doyoung is rude to fans and Irene hates men).
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t understand the "grandpa" comments, but maybe it is because I´m reaching my 30s and I see men around me looking that way?
But honestly, he looks far from looking old at all. He looks to be in his 30s, he is 29. I feel that is fair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread