COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Poor Horizionshard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Who's been restraining himself from hitting the ban button all night! We admire your restraint my friend! (Especially me! :jenniespooked:) Also, I hope you've gotten at least a little bit of entertainment from the show. :pepechillin:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Wreck
Who's been restraining himself from hitting the ban button all night! We admire your restraint my friend! (Especially me! :jenniespooked:) Also, I hope you've gotten at least a little bit of entertainment from the show. :pepechillin:

:haylul: why restrain?
Because rules haven't actually been broken.

Let this be the public service announcement. If you don't like the threads a forum member posts, then don't engage with them.

If you see something that does break the rules, report it and we'll take a look.

Strawberry_Starz

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Strawberry_Starz

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Let this be the public service announcement. If you don't like the threads a forum member posts, then don't engage with them.

If you see something that does break the rules, report it and we'll take a look.
I know :thumbsupcat:

MK3AMLuvsU

MAD ERA😡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

In Hori we stan!! :pepelgbt:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Behavior such as taunting and bullying users off the forum will not be tolerated, nor will encouraging other users in this behavior. Action is being taken and in retrospect, it should have been taken as soon as the first cracks started appearing, long before today even. Threads will be cleaned, removed and appropriate measures will be taken where mods deem necessary.

If you have issues with a user or suspect them of trolling or otherwise acting maliciously you report them and mods will take it from there. Locking this thread, for questions or concerns feel free to dm a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread