- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,509
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I don't care for the results
I only want to be smashed
and my hopes dashed
living in the moment
living in the moment
lighting the green
an endless machine
controls my movement
and echos in my mind
how did I fall so far behind
and fell so short
of the dice called life
a knife cutting through the pain
@kimsguardian
@Vikki
@Lovely_Cornchips
@Maze
@Soogi
I only want to be smashed
and my hopes dashed
living in the moment
living in the moment
lighting the green
an endless machine
controls my movement
and echos in my mind
how did I fall so far behind
and fell so short
of the dice called life
a knife cutting through the pain
@kimsguardian
@Vikki
@Lovely_Cornchips
@Maze
@Soogi