Pop quiz: what’s the difference between a metro and train system? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The answer: Germany makes great metros (I mostly only know about Berlin though), while their longer trains suck :chill: I’ve gone 3 places by train. 3 were late and 1 was cancelled and we had to go on a later one (which was late) and lost our reserved seats (that we paid extra for). Not a fan. Admittedly not all the trains were based in Germany, but at least part of the route was in Germany, so I’m counting that. The metro is A+ though :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Belgizen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The answer: Germany makes great metros (I mostly only know about Berlin though), while their longer trains suck :chill: I’ve gone 3 places by train. 3 were late and 1 was cancelled and we had to go on a later one (which was late) and lost our reserved seats (that we paid extra for). Not a fan. Admittedly not all the trains were based in Germany, but at least part of the route was in Germany, so I’m counting that. The metro is A+ though :sanapray:
so good there was even a band called Metro Station (ft. Miley's bro on lead vocals), but they broke up after one album
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The answer: Germany makes great metros (I mostly only know about Berlin though), while their longer trains suck :chill: I’ve gone 3 places by train. 3 were late and 1 was cancelled and we had to go on a later one (which was late) and lost our reserved seats (that we paid extra for). Not a fan. Admittedly not all the trains were based in Germany, but at least part of the route was in Germany, so I’m counting that. The metro is A+ though :sanapray:
Welcome to Germany
It's the same here in Belgium.

I once had American tourists ask me why we would only go up to platform when the train is supposed to arrive instead of 5 mins before it arrives.
Had to tell them that they never arrive on time.
Once, they cancelled all trains in the morning to the capital cuz there were branches on the tracks
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to Germany
It's the same here in Belgium.

I once had American tourists ask me why we would only go up to platform when the train is supposed to arrive instead of 5 mins before it arrives.
Had to tell them that they never arrive on time.
Once, they cancelled all trains in the morning to the capital cuz there were branches on the tracks
I think it might be a widespread thing, maybe an EU thing. Since the German and Czech ones were both bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread