Intro Popping in. (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
Hello! I hope you enjoy KPS and get a positive experience out of it ^^

What groups do you like?
There's so many, loads of old groups, that I don't get over, like Beast, 2pm, 2am, F.T Island, BAP, mblaq, and so on, though of more current groups it's mainly the girl groups that interest me.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
ooofphh that's true there was christmas music already playing in the stores I went to today

you could always claim your birthday as the most important holiday of the month lol
Nah, my birthday is an alarm that says "IT's time to grow up." Which I just press the snooze button on. Haven't really celebrated it for a while now, so it's just another day.
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
There's so many, loads of old groups, that I don't get over, like Beast, 2pm, 2am, F.T Island, BAP, mblaq, and so on, though of more current groups it's mainly the girl groups that interest me.
I think you and I would get along great! Are you excited for Taecyeon's return next year?!

Welcome to KPS! I'm Emily, a 93, and I don't shut up about boys I like.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
I think you and I would get along great! Are you excited for Taecyeon's return next year?!

Welcome to KPS! I'm Emily, a 93, and I don't shut up about boys I like.
I am excited and worried, after all he's no longer part of JYP, so I wonder how that will work out with his leadership role in 2pm. .
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am excited and worried, after all he's no longer part of JYP, so I wonder how that will work out with his leadership role in 2pm. .
Do you think he could have a shot as a soloist? I have no doubt he'll probably go back into dramas and I look forward to the possibility of an ost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
Do you think he could have a shot as a soloist? I have no doubt he'll probably go back into dramas and I look forward to the possibility of an ost.
Don't know about soloist, he'll probably feature in some solo songs, don't know if he's going to go solo by himself though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread