Popular songs by your faves that you dislike? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Or that you just didn't like as much as other people did?



BTS - I don't like Go Go... I just always found it a little annoying, I also don't like any of the Cyphers either.
B.A.P - I'm not that big of a fan of Warrior, I don't dislike it but it's not my favorite from them...


Image result for please forgive me gif

​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
TWICE- DTNA. Most of the J releases
T-ara- Roly Poly, TTL, Drive Me Crazy, Lovey Dovey.
Girl's Day: Oh My God. Took some time for me to like Twinkle Twinkle
SNSD: You Think
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
shinee - sherlock : I much more prefer the individual tracks
red velvet - bad boy: it's the titel I go least towards
apink - 5: at least it used to be it. It grew on me alot over the years.(same with I'm So Sick; I hated it at first listen, now I am obsessed)
wjsn + weki meki : the collab song strong. it's a nice song but they could have done so much better
loona: I used to not enjoy SITR when I first got into LOONA but it defently grew on me and I have listend to it quite alot
fromis_9 + everglow: so far I have been loving everything
gfriend - summer rain: it's the title I listen to the least. it's a good song tho but for some reason other titles are what I like slightly more
iKON - I love everthing. they defently released things I personally love
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I didn't like-

BTS- DNA - I just found it hard to listen to. It didn't flow too well for me... I loved the video though...
TWICE - Dance the Night Away - I didn't see to much of a point of the song... I didn't feel the flow.
RED VELVET - Peek-A-Boo - It was somewhat annoying to me. If it came on I'd listen to it but not willingly.
MAMAMOO - Starry Night - As much as I stan those beautifully gifted women... I don't find this song to be a 'bop'...
BLACKPINK (JENNIE) - Solo - It wasn't too good in my opinion. It could have been better produced...
CLC - NO - It was ok besides the 'Red Lip, No' parts. They didn't fit into the songs very well.
MOMOLAND - I'm So Hot - I liked it for the first few listens... But after that it kept getting annoying...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread