Appreciation Positive Vibes Only (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
So, a new year has begun and we have to embrace a new beginning
of our miserable lives, lol. **Attempt to anyways.
Let's strive to stay positive. I know there's always going
to be toxic individuals and bad days to follow but it's our
choice to say whether or not we're going to be happy.
This past year I've learned something important about myself:
If you're not happy then no one else is.
Everyone is deserving of love and to live their best life.
Yes, I'm a sap and I know I'm new here but I just wanted
to share my thoughts with everyone. I think some people
have forgotten compassion and consideration for others
nowadays and it makes me sad. I just want the world to be a less negative place.

The purpose of this thread is to spread positivity and love.
:pepeheart:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good vibes only :pikahappy:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree :pepeheart: The world could always use more positivity and it all starts with yourself. Learning to love yourself and being an overall happier person will improve your outlook on life and it all cascades on from there, affecting those around you.

Be happy :pandalove:
Preach!
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To people reading this remember you are

. □□ □□□
□■■■□■■■■□
□■■■■■■■■■□
□■■■■■■■■□
□■■■■■■■□
  □■■■■■□
  □■■■□
   □□
。   /  ☆+
 ☆。/
   /
  /
  (  +☆
  \    。
   \
    )
   /
。  /
  /   bɛąɬıʄųɩ♡
   ♡
  \●/
   ■
   ||
^''^''^''^''''^''^''^''^''
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't know how I missed this thread before but it's beautiful and we need more of this again :pepeheart:

Being positive can be the greatest thing in the neediest of times. Thank you kinnie

To people reading this remember you are

. □□ □□□
□■■■□■■■■□
□■■■■■■■■■□
□■■■■■■■■□
□■■■■■■■□
  □■■■■■□
  □■■■□
   □□
。   /  ☆+
 ☆。/
   /
  /
  (  +☆
  \    。
   \
    )
   /
。  /
  /   bɛąɬıʄųɩ♡
   ♡
  \●/
   ■
   ||
^''^''^''^''''^''^''^''^''
This is so pretty! Thank you! You're just as beautiful too :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread