Possible new member of NCT? or SMNEWBG? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
43799

43800

43801

43810

43809

43808

43802

43806
Yorch - Yongsin Wongpanitnon (용신, teenager actor, 2002)
He auditioned at SM Global Audition in Thailand 2018 and made it into final round in Korea but he won't be able to go there because he has contract with local agent (His contract will expire on March 2020) but seems like SM call him again to make a deal or for final audtion? He went to Korea on June 2019. Some of Thai fans saw him at SM building and he also took the elevator in the building. OP had no clue what's he doing there. Is it possible that he and sm wait for his old contract end? rn he and his manager denied all the rumors that he's preparing for being a trainee in Korea but seems like he's working hard on his dance practice and korean language (he knows basic introduction, can read hangul but can't translate as he can rap in korean for Monster EXO with correct lyrics)





what do y'all think?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like all signs point towards him becoming an SM trainee! He has the SM look!
But if he is only just joining... I don't know this whole situation seems kinda unusual for SM, but then again SM DOES also throw a lot of curveballs...

To sum things up I am confused, SM is confusing and I have no idea what is going on.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel like all signs point towards him becoming an SM trainee! He has the SM look!
But if he is only just joining... I don't know this whole situation seems kinda unusual for SM, but then again SM DOES also throw a lot of curveballs...

To sum things up I am confused, SM is confusing and I have no idea what is going on.
Well, you never know... there were a few members in EXO that had barely any training before debut plus I don't think Chenle trained for that long either.

Plus there is always the possibility of SM debuting NCT Thailand which would make his training period a lot shorter too if he doesn't really have to master Korean.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also why did I have to see this rn, it's like 2 am and I don't have enough brains left to process this information.
A mood. I've had barely any sleep for the past two days because my brother bought a new puppy LOL
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well, you never know... there were a few members in EXO that had barely any training before debut plus I don't think Chenle trained for that long either.
Yeah exactly, it doesn't help that he is like a dead fit for what SM looks for in terms of visuals.

It's very SM to have a member with very short training time... It's very un-SM to let there be so much noise about this. Those barely trained ones are supposed to be boom surprise motherfuckers ones...
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah exactly, it doesn't help that he is like a dead fit for what SM looks for in terms of visuals.

It's very SM to have a member with very short training time... It's very un-SM to let there be so much noise about this. Those barely trained ones are supposed to be boom surprise motherfuckers ones...
I just remembered that last week SM said that Lee Soo Man couldn't attend some big shareholder meeting because he was in China preparing the debut of a new group so maybe he'll be in the new Chinese group like Ten...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just remembered that last week SM said that Lee Soo Man couldn't attend some big shareholder meeting because he was in China preparing the debut of a new group so maybe he'll be in the new Chinese group like Ten...
I doubt they'll debut another chinese group SO soon... They are prolly just looking for chinese investors etc etc... It's prolly just a new kpop group.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I doubt they'll debut another chinese group SO soon... They are prolly just looking for chinese investors etc etc... It's prolly just a new kpop group.
IDK... if you look at some Chinese labels, they launch multiple groups in the same year. SM might be planning to put Chenle and Renjun in their own unit!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wouldn't be the first time SM stole a foreign idol/trainee away lol

They might be waiting for the contract to end this time instead of facing the issues they did with Zhang Liyin
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok time to a be nerd

1. being in a previous doesnt seem to be a problem with nct as alot of the members did alot of work previously not under sm
like jakewakey said chenle was in sm trainee system for short time... he was under a previous label [unsure what one] but as he was on chinas got talent he would have had to sign a contract for that at minimum

2. He is only couple months older than jisung
if he joins nct i bet anything he will join nct dream as his style suits well with jisung

3. wayv label will have more than wayv
as china is more than mainland we can expect more than wayv
plus the idol industry in china is sooo small atm i wouldnt be shocked if they focus on chinese units soon

4. he still working for that label
if sm made a deal with this company we would be seeing less work
only small issue as i guess it free promotion

5. he auditioned for 3 other big labels
so he may been spotted as he talking about contracts and working out the best

6. he is a main role in a drama currently he has no reason to leave unless he really wants to be a idol

6.5 he may not be leaving his company and joining sm at the same time maybe doing a collab to be a actor in thailand and all korean work with sm i dunno just a idea [as wont be first company collab for a idol just be first for sm]

7. he mentions blackpink in recent interview about kpop [i dont speak any thai so couldnt work out much]
but this maybe due to lisa and them being big like all kpop groups about bts
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also why did I have to see this rn, it's like 2 am and I don't have enough brains left to process this information.
Me too, post this thread in the late night hours idk if I post it correctly😂
Plus there is always the possibility of SM debuting NCT Thailand which would make his training period a lot shorter too if he doesn't really have to master Korean.
Yeah I do think that maybe he will be in NCT SEA, Thailand unit
Ok time to a be nerd

1. being in a previous doesnt seem to be a problem with nct as alot of the members did alot of work previously not under sm
like jakewakey said chenle was in sm trainee system for short time... he was under a previous label [unsure what one] but as he was on chinas got talent he would have had to sign a contract for that at minimum

2. He is only couple months older than jisung
if he joins nct i bet anything he will join nct dream as his style suits well with jisung

3. wayv label will have more than wayv
as china is more than mainland we can expect more than wayv
plus the idol industry in china is sooo small atm i wouldnt be shocked if they focus on chinese units soon

4. he still working for that label
if sm made a deal with this company we would be seeing less work
only small issue as i guess it free promotion

5. he auditioned for 3 other big labels
so he may been spotted as he talking about contracts and working out the best

6. he is a main role in a drama currently he has no reason to leave unless he really wants to be a idol

6.5 he may not be leaving his company and joining sm at the same time maybe doing a collab to be a actor in thailand and all korean work with sm i dunno just a idea [as wont be first company collab for a idol just be first for sm]

7. he mentions blackpink in recent interview about kpop [i dont speak any thai so couldnt work out much]
but this maybe due to lisa and them being big like all kpop groups about bts
I think he's younger than Jisung by month? Jisung birthday is February 2, 2002 and his is April 11, 2002. I really want to see him with dreamies he would be fit well with youngster nct🤩 I saw some interviews he said that he wants to work in different field, a part from actor because he works as actor for about 10 years and wants to try something new. He actually wants to audition with Korean company since he was 12-14 because but his parents want him to focus on actor in Thailand because he's still young. I kinda look forward to him in the next year, if he will renew contract with the old agency or continue to chase his dream in kpop.
He's SM stan tho, starting into kpop world because of EXO, now he's czennie (big fanboy of Taeyong & Lucas) but for GG, he loves Blackpink (Blink indeed👀)
43817

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Me too, post this thread in the late night hours idk if I post it correctly😂

Yeah I do think that maybe he will be in NCT SEA, Thailand unit

I think he's younger than Jisung by month? Jisung birthday is February 2, 2002 and his is April 11, 2002. I really want to see him with dreamies he would be fit well with youngster nct🤩 I saw some interviews he said that he wants to work in different field, a part from actor because he works as actor for about 10 years and wants to try something new. He actually wants to audition with Korean company since he was 12-14 because but his parents want him to focus on actor in Thailand because he's still young. I kinda look forward to him in the next year, if he will renew contract with the old agency or continue to chase his dream in kpop.
He's SM stan tho, starting into kpop world because of EXO, now he's czennie (big fanboy of Taeyong & Lucas) but for GG, he loves Blackpink (Blink indeed👀)
43817

oh more suspacious
there deffo some secret stuff going on here
we won't know until January I guess I need to do research when the late members joined 127 (Johnny and the other one can't remember {5 am here excuse my memory })
but I think if he in sm he will join nct he fits into the concept to well to enter a new group if sm makes one
(but I can't see what concept they could do what wouldnt be too close to nct right now)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's very SM to have a member with very short training time... It's very un-SM to let there be so much noise about this. Those barely trained ones are supposed to be boom surprise motherfuckers ones...
I do agree with you that it's very un-SM to let there be so much noise about this. It's not unsual to let people know you're gonna be trainee during making deal or just those news are just rumors https://www.thaiupdate.info/yorch-yongsin-kpop-auditions/ but in his interview in Thai article news, When he was asked about the result of audition, he answers it neutrally like audition goes well but still haven't got any feedback from SM and if his contract expires next year, he probably joins the audition again until last month it was hot topic on twitter trends that he's accepted to be a trainee, waiting for contract from korean done and learning language, dance while waiting for contract end but his manager confirmed that the rumor is not true, he didn't sign to any korean agency or have plan to go to korea.
oh more suspacious
there deffo some secret stuff going on here
we won't know until January I guess I need to do research when the late members joined 127 (Johnny and the other one can't remember {5 am here excuse my memory })
but I think if he in sm he will join nct he fits into the concept to well to enter a new group if sm makes one
(but I can't see what concept they could do what wouldnt be too close to nct right now)
127 originally has 7 members and than adding Johnny, Doyoung and latest adding Jungwoo (I rarely see him these days why sm?) + Winwin's in WayV now. It's so confused. Out of NCT units, NCT DREAM is my fav, so I wish he would be in Dream unit or any unit with the youngster. Even this is just a rumor but I have a thought about his name what would it be, IF he's really going to be trainee in korea, Yorch - 요트 or Yongsin - 용신
 
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
***Update*** (just rumors not official or any info has confirmed yet)
- his latest IG post was on Dec 2019 (but still active)
- it seems like he didn't renew contract with channel3 as he had finished all his drama on early Jan 2020 and didn't join his latest drama press conference + went to Korea at the end of Jan
- before going to korea he went to Bambam's bro dance academy (dance practice i guess)

Let's see if we're gonna see him in nct or new group or never 🤡🤡🤡
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:pepelook: I hope they set some sm doctors on either his jaw or mouth :lovelycooky: I really love his upper face
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread