- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Sorry, wrong user! 😂Dii is my sis![]()
YOU SEEM TO BE INSINUATING SOMETHING BUT I WILL IGNORE IT LOSER@MsJimin you must be happy now![]()
Don’t be jealous just because your relationship is lame
kps will never bring us downDon’t be jealous just because your relationship is lame![]()
I will brings kps down first !!!!kps will never bring us down![]()
She is my German lovely sis, I can only approve this
Just because you can't find an actual ship partner at first place
Anyone willingly becoming a side hoe is just![]()
choose @Hoseok for your ship wreckerYOU SEEM TO BE INSINUATING SOMETHING BUT I WILL IGNORE IT LOSER
Already found once and got my 2nd in lineJust because you can't find an actual ship partner at first place![]()
i will be my own shipwreckerchoose @Hoseok for your ship wrecker![]()