Sensitive [Possible TW] Posthumous Albums (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
This might be a sensitive topic, but with artists like Juice Wrld, Lil Peep, and XXXTENTATION, do you think it would be good for kpop idols that have passed away (i.e Jonghyun, Sulli, etc) to put out albums of songs recorded before they passed? I hope this isn't disrespectful because I'm trying in no way to be disrespectful
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jonghyun did and proceeds from the album go to suicide prevention and charities. I think the family had some say in it.
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Jonghyun did and proceeds from the album go to suicide prevention and charities. I think the family had some say in it.
Yeah, I'm thinking of other artists though.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I'm thinking of other artists though.
Oh I see. I think it should be on a case to case basis, with the families being involved in the decision process.
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Oh I see. I think it should be on a case to case basis, with the families being involved in the decision process.
Yeah, that makes sense
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I also think it should be a case by case thing where the family gets a say, with estranged family getting a limited say. I added the last part since considering what happened to Sulli and Hara, their estranged parents, from their actions so far, seem more than happy to exploit their fame for money
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it should be viewed on case to case basis.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Assuming of course it was work they wanted out in the world, yeah
I think it's olay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread