possibly a diabetic.... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
my blood work I had done came back funky with my sugar levels too high and iron and vitamin d levels too low, I have to do a fasting lab wednesday. Diabetes runs in the family so I could very well have it. I've had multiple times in stores and school where if I hadn't eaten for so long, i'd get the shakes, feel like i'm going to puke and pass out, the sweats, and a headache. My mom says it's the same way she gets when her sugars low. I now have to bring a slim Jim, juice, and goldfish to school everyday.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SkylesDaughter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread