Post a Group's Debut & Latest Release and I'll.... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tell you which would make me stan that group.
Or I'll tell you if neither would make me want to-or if both would.

BUT ONLY based on their debut & latest release.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
:taesquish::taesquish::taesquish:​
 
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXID



​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably an unpopular opinion but Whoz That Girl. I really loved that song when it came out.
Whoz That Girl has been in my top 3 exid songs since I started stanning them. It is a full bop.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread