- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
wtf was that
Better?!
Better?!
I know what people really fear.![]()
![]()
![]()
too much, I dont want thisin my head for therest of the day
you do, you doI know what people really fear.![]()
def does not seem scary, whats insidious?
it's not actually that scary but if you watched insidious
def does not seem scary, whats insidious?![]()
Dw here’s something better![]()
![]()
![]()
too much, I dont want thisin my head for therest of the day
WTF how have I never seen that version'?!Dw here’s something better
I’m pretty sure this has always been the MV?🤣 what version have you seen😂WTF how have I never seen that version'?!
You have tasteum... to get this thread back on topic...?
This song is pretty scary:
but if you don't think that video is spooky enough, check out the lyric video...let's just say I had to sleep with the lights on after I wqatched it for the first time.
I mean, it only freaks me out bc I scare easily - it is a really good song... but I just thought of another scary/creepy video. The song isn't scary, though, but the video could qualify as a horror film teaser!You have taste
This song is so dang good😭😭
My fave T.S. Era honestly🥲
Holy f**kI mean, it only freaks me out bc I scare easily - it is a really good song... but I just thought of another scary/creepy video. The song isn't scary, though, but the video could qualify as a horror film teaser!