- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Don't kill me, I am putting aside ALL of my prior experience with them and I am judging solely based on this picture...![]()
u know me
1st of all... Damn Lisa looks good!
LMAO thats what happens when you share advertising picture ripDon't kill me, I am putting aside ALL of my prior experience with them and I am judging solely based on this picture...
7/10 They look like they used to be really close, but the something big happened and they are acually all suspecting eachother of something bad.
love that!1st of all... Damn Lisa looks good!
10/10 They seem like they get along well and are enjoying life.
1st picture...
9/10 Now they look like a class of good friends! They aren't all friends, but they all get along and some of them are almost like rothers.LMAO thats what happens when you share advertising picture rip
![]()
yeah see what you can do with better advertising picture lmao9/10 Now they look like a class of good friends! They aren't all friends, but they all get along and some of them are almost like rothers.
It's so small I can't properly see but...
Its a thumbnail, you can click on it and itll get larger.It's so small I can't properly see but...
5/10 they look like they met that day and haven't really made proper impressions of eachother yet.
10/10 they look really close and like they know eachother really wel!
that's jihoon lmfao10/10 they look really close and like they know eachother really wel!
Also why does the guy with the bright red hair look like he is photoshopped in?
![]()
My babies
Sorry I can't do these rn, it will take a bit of time. I am arguing with NCT system haters on AKP rn.