- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
nah lmao, I just wanted to do that.do i need to make the full rainbow bc i only got purple on my mind
![]()
![]()
i am missing grapesun 😔
ONE OF MY FAVORITES PURPLE IS SO GOODnah lmao, I just wanted to do that.
PURPLE HAIRRR
IIKR????? JUST SO PRETTYYYYONE OF MY FAVORITES PURPLE IS SO GOOD![]()
lmaooooooooo you didn't have to do the whole rainbow, she just felt like doing it!now that takes some time
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
to make it short, he did everything. lol
so? I felt like doing it toolmaooooooooo you didn't have to do the whole rainbow, she just felt like doing it!