Post an MV Again. I'm Drawing More Scenes (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Please post the video, not a scene. I'm using MS paint again (I like the challenge. No guidelines? No problem.)

~TicTokTickasso

*For entertainment purposes only. If you're thinking that the drawing will be something you can hang on your wall, I don't think this is the thread for you. The reselling of TicTok Tickasso products is prohibited and punishable by law. What law? Do you want to find out? You don't want to find out.

mino - body.png
iz.one - panorama.png
ateez - inception.png
dreamcatcher - boca.png
anavae - hell.png
april - oops my mistake.png
got7 - just right.png
passcode - anything new.png
girls day - female president.png
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread