Post & I'll Respond With A Song Lyric (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Based on what you post I'll respond with lyrics that popped into my head
or that I feel like answer the question.

Is this a bad idea?
Probably.​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:shamesica:
 
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yo, You got? Hello everybody, we're all busy here. So I'll introduce you with my skill. We are comet like a bulldozer -- We pull in and bulldoze you out. Where ever we go, we go to the top. I know i'm cool you don't have to clap! It's my habit to be good; So, Give me the crown. Yes The queen is me--! Don't be discouraged by my appearance, I've still got LOTS to boast about but firstly we are G-idle. -- Soyeon
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yo, You got? Hello everybody, we're all busy here. So I'll introduce you with my skill. We are comet like a bulldozer -- We pull in and bulldoze you out. Where ever we go, we go to the top. I know i'm cool you don't have to clap! It's my habit to be good; So, Give me the crown. Yes The queen is me--! Don't be discouraged by my appearance, I've still got LOTS to boast about but firstly we are G-idle. -- Soyeon
SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA THESE BITCHES DONT LIKE ME
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread