- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Underrated.
Chaeyeon.
![]()
But the rest![]()
I like eunchae bc she looks like yeri some times xD
Underrated queens DIA
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What about Baby Soul?lee mijoo
![]()
she's a cutie too, all of Lovelyz are :D but I just thought Mijoo is the one who stands out the most both because of her visuals and personality heheWhat about Baby Soul?
I wanna marry her
![]()
The New Body Goal Is Here and Her Name Is Ryu Sujeong
Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong Her concept is like that and her appearance is mochi-like, so it feels like there's a bit of a gap Sh...geulyz.blogspot.com
They are all adorableshe's a cutie too, all of Lovelyz are :D but I just thought Mijoo is the one who stands out the most both because of her visuals and personality hehe
she's gorgeousDreamnote Miso
![]()
she's adorableSonamoo Nahyun:pandaboss:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()