Official Post Random Song Lyrics Thread (25 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING SENT ME OUT. OF. MY HEAD.
WITH THE WOORRDS SO RADICAL
AND NOT! WHAT! I! MEAN!

AND NOW I WAIT
FOR A BREAK IN THE SILENCE
cuz its all that you left...
JUST ME AND THESE FOUR WALLS AGAAAIIIN
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh, I leave quite an impression
Five feet to be exact
You're wonderin' why half his clothes went missin'
My body's where they're at
Now I'm gone, but you're still layin'
Next to me, one degree of separation
I heard you're back together and if that's true
You'll just have to taste me when he's kissin' you
If you want forever, I bet you do
Just know you'll taste me too
Uh-huh
He pins you down on the carpet
Makes paintings with his tongue
He's funny, now all his jokes hit different
Guess who he learned that from?
Now I'm gone, but you're still layin'
Next to me, one degree of separation
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
She's roaming free
Tucked with a lifeline
She's haunting me
Rocked by the netherworld

Consciously comes to me
Down on her knees
Painfully she moans indeed
Rapidly aggressively
Daggers shine and daggers kill

Nightfall (The nights that gods can't undo)
Chaos alive (Looking for the faith I had)
Demonic (Their faith brings me another battle)
The wolfpack

Your path is lit
Look for the alpha
Drugged to the bone
In the devils grip

Consciously comes to me
Down on her knees
Painfully she moans indeed
Rapidly aggressively
Daggers shine and daggers kill
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've given up
On society
Up on my family
Up on your social disease
I've given up
On the industry
Up on democracy
Done with all your hypocrisy

All of the chaos
And all of the lies
I hate it

I'm wasting here
Can anyone
Wash it all away
I'm waiting here
For anyone
To wash it all away
Wash it all away
I've given up
On the media
Feeds my hysteria
Sick of living down on my knees
I've given up
On morality
Feeds my brutality
Fuck what you think about me

All of the chaos
And all of the lies
I hate it

I'm wasting here
Can anyone
Wash it all away
I'm waiting here
For anyone
To wash it all away
Wash it all away
I won't change for you
And I can't take the pain
There's nothing you can do
And there's nothing you can say
I've given up
On everything
Up on everything
Up on everything
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lo and behold
Cat' o' nine tails
Flogging the back of the soon to be dead
Non-lethal at first
Just playful torture
We save his soul for the hangman's roar

In the name of hell
We strip the cross of the arch priest
Get the rope to hang him high
To the gallows we go
Will celebrate a morbid feast
'Til the flames of the funeral pyre

Transcending past perception
With ways of ripping death
Virtuous palpitation
Obliterate the ruined soul
Revenant impostor
Burn at mental stake
Ripples through the arteries
Rabid beast at last awake

Join our stride
It's the march of the crucifiers
Kettledrums blast at the altar of death
Ensnarers of faith
Movement of night echo in aeternum
Heighten the kill and awaken the swarm

Dissident bliss
Blemish their poise
Strangle god's voice
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Unfaithful backstabbing coward
I'm fucking sick of all the lies and all the treachery
I was always by your side and this is how you repay me
And after all these years you turned your back on me
I can't believe I ever considered you family
I will never forget this knife you placed in my back
Recreant
Say it to my face no more fucking games this is where you pay
Recreant
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't apologize so much
That it's jive it's a crutch
I just used when I'm judged
Bein' fudged by a face I can't erase and can't see
'Cause I misplaced a dossier or Monty Python CD
Or somethin' stupid like that
But Jesus is that so bad
To make my ego go splat
Like a tire goin' flat
Or fat on a big mac
I'm bein' attacked
Tit for tat
You fuckin' bureaucrats
You can just apologize back
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am the sun god Ra
I am the moon god Thoth
Osiris, god of the afterlife
Drowned in the river Nile
Oh father I cannot find your grave
My father, you may have died in vain
Let the eye of Horus come forth from
The god
And shine outside his mouth

I can see you all
With the head of a hawk
Perfect is the eye of Horus
Son of Osiris
You shall see the gods
Burning with fire
Oh son of Osiris, God king of Egypt

I am the sun god Ra
I am the moon god Thoth
Osiris, god of the afterlife
Drowned in the river Nile
Oh father I cannot find your grave
My father, you may have died in vain
Let the eye of Horus come forth from
The god
And shine outside his mouth
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My oh my walkin' by
who's the apple of my eye
why it's my very own
clonie
oh if I should stroll the 'hood
who knew I could look so good
just talkin' on the phone to
clonie
we are pals
it's cool 'cause we're not lonely
shallow gene pool
there's nothing to my only
clonie
me and you, hustlin' through
holdin' on through thick and thin
just day by day our DNA
'cause the Olsen twins got nothin' on us
we'll survive
side by side
Mother Nature don't you call her phony
she's my cloniewho was wealthy
but not healthy
had no one to dwell with me
so look who i got born
clonie
far from broke
bored rich folk
we don't need no natural yolk
our babies come full formed
clonie
we'll be huggable
get a publicist and show them
be the most lovable thing
since fucking Eminem
oh my friend
multiply, we're a franchise
like Walt Disney or Hannibal Lechter
we can tell our cancer cells
are more benign than old Phil Spector
we'll survive
side by side
we're tougher than even Russell Crowe-y
you're my clonieOh clonie how I love you
I'm the only person I ever loved
gee, that's swell
I guess you're just my fatal attraction-y
you're my clonie


 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Redemption of the conquered, an erroneous belief
Demoralized and beaten, introduction to the apex distinction
No need of trepidation of your trivial existence
Solemn acceptance engulfed, finally knowing your place

Bow down, bow down, plead, beseech
Hopeless, hopeless, pray, no reply
Searching for imagined glimpse of pity, begging for shards of empathy
Empty, empty, soul, demise

Resigned thoughts of escape never to resurface
Relinquished objection, coping mechanism
Vital subservient mission in your new abode
World of dominion, the pain endured
Control never to sway, the simple commands
Fresh lexicon, must obey
You must suffer for the master

Deep need to please is survival, your reward is the proof
Small steps to earn approval, loyalty devotion
Weak attempt to avoid provoking, punishment due to be paid
Defiant, mutiny, you must pay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread