Audio Post the best b-sides this year (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These two are really really good imo been on repeat






Usually I don't check loona or care about them their discography has been disappointing so far imo I only liked Kim lip and hyunjin songs from their predebut I decided to check out their last album and this song is really cool.




I am not sure if there are any other good quality songs this year?? Can u guys post some good songs? Thanks I am gonna check them out
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sunny side is fun at the beginning but then fell flat for me... it couldn't keep my attention imo. A failo.


Psycho felt messy too loud and disjointed and all over the place it reminds me of jonghyun Let me out ... but LMO was enjoyable interesting and more easy on the ears .. Jonghyun is a great producer.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship






 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread