- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Your DP was blocked for me so I just took it from your profile XD and I had to shorten it a bit
You should stick to rose-based pinks but I added a second set of bluer-based colors to also match your other banners. I would recommend sticking to set 1 though.![]()
could you do it for this? ( and please take in account the light pastel pink of the awards color)
lmao yes.Is gif ok?
![]()
so fast, thankslmao yes.
You should stick to purple-based blues and violet colors.
![]()
That was blocked so I took the gif from your profile.
it is the same one :))That was blocked so I took the gif from your profile.
You should stick to the mint-greenish colors of the background.
![]()
Ok good! I hope you like!it is the same one :))
I LOVE THAT COLORS !!!!Ok good! I hope you like!
I like this, im going to change my aesthetic a bit and Ill definitely keep these in mindYou should stick to browns with a SLIGHT pink tone and some warmer blues.
![]()
Well couldn't find anything to match, but I think this would match better-Yes?Your DP was blocked for me so I just took it from your profile XD and I had to shorten it a bit
You should stick the the dull blues of their jackets. I added a silver for highlight.
![]()
Ahhh. I don't understand?Well couldn't find anything to match, but I think this would match better-Yes?
Signature does it match better?Ahhh. I don't understand?
Ah. For your signature, you have to go with greyscale colors. If you are asking if it matches your DP... Not really lol.Signature does it match better?
....
...
...
Nevermind
The pinkish tone at the end of the top gradient should be a bit more pinky toned rather than red. Other than that it is nice!@SugaRush does the text in my sig match the gifs and my dp better now?