Game Post your opinion of the user above you (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
From what I’ve seen, beloved mod, lovely personality and queen of graphics
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I always see you on threads and you seem like a really nice person :pepeheart:
also you stan loona so you have taste :joysip:
can say i do cause i dont listen to Loona:(
Stray kids could've done better on their recent comeback(nope cause it was amazing)
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread