lol it was supposed to mean bro just stop it jdnejdns at least google got the brother
bas kar means stop it. google translate hates poc wbk
you can't say it in hindi and NOT expect me to reply. language is the only exposure i get to my culturei need to shut my godammn mouth![]()
They’re not bothered to put in accurate translations for any language🫠bas kar means stop it. google translate hates poc wbk![]()
i want to talk to the person putting in the translations LMAOThey’re not bothered to put in accurate translations for any language🫠
chae said im going all in 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
😭😭😭😭 DILEMMA DILEMMAI think I’m stanning NMIXX🤔I should probably have waited for their next cb but I’m an impatient little child so🤡And it doesn’t take any energy whatsoever to unstan if I don’t end up liking their future music
Haven’t forgotten about the mocking though
It’s like 90% stan, but then 10% don’t bother🫠😭😭😭😭 DILEMMA DILEMMA
imo u basically stan them💀It’s like 90% stan, but then 10% don’t bother🫠
Ig but that 10% is going pretty strongimo u basically stan them💀
Also I find it ironic how you’ve been there liking + quoting my posts about stanning NMIXX the whole time when you don’t like them @sally![]()