Official Post Your Random Thoughts (191 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I interrupt this randomness to bring you... a keyboard smash!

fsa;iolgo;rsagjfaoe;gorlegajknif ;ngvaojd sdlvgmao ;snjer oawigmeor vumaes;gn vae iomgo;wectaut ort rekj

(see what words you can make out, if any lol I found "ort")
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I interrupt this randomness to bring you... a keyboard smash!

fsa;iolgo;rsagjfaoe;gorlegajknif ;ngvaojd sdlvgmao ;snjer oawigmeor vumaes;gn vae iomgo;wectaut ort rekj

(see what words you can make out, if any lol I found "ort")
i see if
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
mild depression
mild anxiety
at risk for ed
wow life
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I interrupt this randomness to bring you... a keyboard smash!

fsa;iolgo;rsagjfaoe;gorlegajknif ;ngvaojd sdlvgmao ;snjer oawigmeor vumaes;gn vae iomgo;wectaut ort rekj

(see what words you can make out, if any lol I found "ort")
wig
gorl :rosesmug:
taut
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait, hold up - if Passi City, Philippines is prn. "paci" (as in what a baby sucks on), I'm ROLLING! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread