- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Lol I was about to say F u 🤣bro ig face reveal in the worst possible way
![]()
there isn't a pic???TTh
There's no pic so I thought it was on purpose 😂
I see it now lol I love your nails and your hair reminds me of my older sister 😍
i promise myselfas soon as i get into college im spending my first two years of under grad sleeping
thank godI see it now lol I love your nails and your hair reminds me of my older sister 😍
It looks easy to manage at least lolthank god
tyyy
nah cause my hair is so puffy
mine itsnt that hard to manage but it does get frizzyIt looks easy to manage at least lol
Its funny cause I wish I had your hair
Mine is thick, poofy, and kinda hard to manage