Official Post Your Random Thoughts (145 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i hate when ppl ask me if they are mean or smth
cause if i give them an honest answer they'll just be mad
i'm not saying he is mean but i know he's gonna be mad
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'M THE ONE IN MA ZONE
ALL THESE DRUNK FOOLSSSSSSSSS
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
today is not the day for me
and it was alr bad i was reading a book that had a lot of depressing stuff in it
and it didn't help that i felt that way to lollll
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
days get worse before they get better
days get worse until i cant continue
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I was watching several Chung-ha variety show appearances because I forgot how awesome she can dance.
It's because of my poor memory.
Also, I want to put her in my pocket because she's pint-sized.

I still cannot believe there was only a 4-month gap between Purple Kiss's 3rd and 4th albums. The turnaround time was quick!
I cannot wait for their comeback!!

I saw Twice Date videos.

I've seen the best Korean drama this year --- Time to Twice: Soulmate!!!
It was full of twists and turns, twists and turns, turns and twists, turns and twists, love, heartaches, heartbreaks, betrayals!! It was so good!!
Although, my girl Kim Star was done dirty, and I felt bad and sad for her.
Then, again, they were an odd number of participants so someone had to be left out, I guess.
 
Last edited:

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread