Eternal Tears of Sorrow. A masterpiece band.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 29 July 2022 #25,801 Eternal Tears of Sorrow. A masterpiece band.
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 29 July 2022 #25,802 idc
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 29 July 2022 #25,803 friday seems an eternity away
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 July 2022 #25,804 ok i pull up
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 July 2022 #25,805 should i... just drink the hot sauce atp??
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 July 2022 #25,806 i have thin lips tw i want injections or smth to fill em up
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 29 July 2022 #25,807 my personality has changed so much
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 29 July 2022 #25,808 I hope he's okay
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 29 July 2022 #25,809 and I hope she's okay
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 July 2022 #25,810 he love that laffy taffy
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 July 2022 #25,811 I wonder how I would look with short hair Probably good I want short hair...
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 29 July 2022 #25,812 I feel so bloody drained.
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,813 It's been awhile since I had a gif pfp
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,814 Nah I'm gonna change it
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,815 Not bad I guess
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,816 Better
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,817 Thanks to a certain cool somebody I have Sig inspo But my internet is very bad so I can't do anything
Thanks to a certain cool somebody I have Sig inspo But my internet is very bad so I can't do anything
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,818 Elegant
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 29 July 2022 #25,819 I wish I was pretty
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 29 July 2022 #25,820 Missing him