- Joined
- 4 August 2022
- Messages
- 7
- Reactions Received
- 15
- Location
- from under your bed🤩
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- NCTZEN
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him! no other than that-
tbh same✨🫶i could eat blueberries all day every day
tbh same✨🫶i could eat blueberries all day every day
damn- well I’m still a teenager 🤩 i just loveeee itI wish I was a kid again
Probably gonna die but yanno it's all good.oh dayummm
It's not bad being a teen but I was reminiscing and wanted to feel what it was like againdamn- well I’m still a teenager 🤩 i just loveeee it
They hate on him for everything 💀keeho literally said just "hi" 💀
it pisses me off thoThey hate on him for everything 💀
Literally. 💀it pisses me off tho
just let the man live juseyo 💀