- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
bro pls stop eating my food i dont wanna shareif i share my food with you willingly, know that i love u
I... don't ... frickin....understand...anything...anymore...
meanwhile, my mom tells me to shut up when i tell her about stray kidsMy mom knows all the members of Exo even ex members
Aw that sucksmeanwhile, my mom tells me to shut up when i tell her about stray kids![]()
meanwhile, my mom tells me to shut up when i tell her about stray kids![]()
By the way your sig is awesome!Aw that sucks
My heart droppedOH SHIT HE'S BACK
@Erigomlove OMFG HE IS ON THE FORUMS HEIISADOALSADKNLA I SAID SOME PRETTY MEAN SHIT
What I said was meannnnnnnnnI know I am shaking rn
WHAT DID YOU SAY?What I said was meannnnnnnnn
He is probably gonna stutter