- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
MEWho came up with that!?
this is actually smartyes i did take ss so i can remember what badges I need to get
![]()
![]()
I want to get close to you baby, hands up on your hipsExo gotta be like the only group that doesn't bombard their songs with a whole bunch of English.... Except Paradise
Those some bop ass lyrics thoI want to get close to you baby, hands up on your hips
Damn girl you got me, you the only one who make me do it like this
I want to get close to you baby, lean in for the kiss
Damn girl you got me, you the only one who make me do it like this
WAIT AN NMIXX COMEBACK?!This teaser reminds me of @ItzyLove because of the green icon and hot pink username
I feel honoured by my ults 😍😍😍Just for you!