Official Post Your Random Thoughts (225 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Listening to old k-pop jams is so fun.
I don't even glance at the new stuff.

The old material is what I want most of all.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Times like these I'm regretting having used TwentyOneJongdae as my username like- everywhere. Someone irl found out thats my un and just searched it up on google and is like "hey I didn't know you had an account on ____"

Like yeah I KNOW YOU DIDNT KNOW, KAREN, THAT WAS ON PURPOSE
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish I got the help I needed instead of fetching for straws...
and my foot injury bites hard too :(
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How can kpop idols be so talented. I can only take a few good photos for my photography class. Thats legit my only talent. :bigcatcry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Opening my eyes
all I see is rain
within the pain
of another day
and another night
never was I so bright
to win this fight

my perception vanquished
my conception silenced

taking one step at a time
to do the crime is the fad
never had the life I wanted

opening my eyes
I am no better
when the rain stops
and the pain subsides

(in closing I am really annoyed at myself for getting a unit wrong in class
but more annoyed at the teachers, for not taking the time to help me and getting frustrated with me)

If I was a teach I wouldn't get mad at my students and I'd be nice about it, not an A hole.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread