Official Post Your Random Thoughts (471 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I still see everything, but okay you do you girl.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
A fight todayyyyy
someone threw an open waterbottle πŸ’€
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm friends with a juniorrrr
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The girl thats a freshman I LOVE HER
SHE IS SOOSOSOSOOSOS PRETTY
BUT SHITTTT I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE SHITTTTT
SHE IS SO HOT LIKE.....
M-
no
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
anyways wtf.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the ID pictures make u 10 shades darker bru
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the fuck.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
This site seems like it allows multi-posting. But, I won't.

I read news about SolarMoon debuting as a sub-unit of Mamamoo later this month!!! I cannot wait!!! Hopefully, Moonbyul will sing more!
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I wanna playyyyyy
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I just realized I had a Kai badge lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It's a good shot
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Chanyeol? Chanyeol where are you?
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh oh dear um
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,822
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I may have lost a few braincells playing volleyball tonight lol g'night!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Should I change?
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lack of workers per day is very bothersome.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
This needs to be a real game lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread