Official Post Your Random Thoughts (228 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm really loving this new rookie girl group IRRIS and I've been listening to their small debut album repeatedly!
Granted, the album only had 3 songs and an instrumental version of the title track, Wanna Know.

Still working on finding a bias.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
As a newbie Once, I'm now listening to Twice's Eyes Wide Open album for the first time and oh, ma Gawwwd the music is so good!

Also, I wish JYP would put out a second MV to one of the other songs -- personally for Go Hard because I've been kind of complaining that they seem to do the same retro vibes in the title tracks and never detoured into something tougher or harder as far as music concepts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread