- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,172
- Reactions Received
- 18,927
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,833
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I am suffering im so wildI am so crazy I am like an Alien....![]()
I am suffering im so wildI am so crazy I am like an Alien....![]()
Suffering is spreadable. Remember that well.I am suffering im so wild![]()
I can relate.Why does my body decide its a great idea to wake up before my alarm?
Oof thats rough. I was up at 7:30 and my alarm was at 8:30I can relate.
Today I woke up at 7 AM, when I was supposed to wake up at 8.
who um.. i- i- eerrmmmmI am officially obsessed with gasoline
shinee's key! it's from his new mv gasolinewho um.. i- i- eerrmmmm
WHO IS THAT IN YOUR SIG??