Official Post Your Random Thoughts (296 Viewers)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm absolutely gutted that The Tale of Nokdu is ending on Monday, I never thought I'd love a drama this much (it's 1000000% my favourite drama ever and no bad ending can change my mind), but at least I have Daniel's single to look forward to and since I've kept Jang Dong-yoon as my DP long enough, I think it's time for Daniel and his gorgeous red velvet suit.

:maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lolicons are interesting people. I do admire their zeal when it comes to the fandom however.
All's fair in love and war when it's fantasy driven.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg I thought Pocket Camp subscription would be super expensive but it's not and they even gave us free trial



688 days, that's January 2nd 2018... well, I went back like 3 months ago though, best decision I've made, I think I was around lvl 20, now I'm 84 ;;
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't have the heart of soul to make my tree as big as it was before.
Maybe I am lazy or just not into big family ancestral lines. : /

Who can say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Someone was streaming music on my spotify account just to promote their playlist and it's got me so paranoid now.
​
omg I thought Pocket Camp subscription would be super expensive but it's not and they even gave us free trial



688 days, that's January 2nd 2018... well, I went back like 3 months ago though, best decision I've made, I think I was around lvl 20, now I'm 84 ;;
I just added you as a friend, I hope you don't mind :maheart:​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and username1
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Not looking forward to the day my bias gets an aesthetically unappealing tattoo to mar his skin. Don't get me wrong: There are good looking, well-placed tattoos. I just dont trust my bias' taste. Especially since he looks up to people with these tattoos:






I hope he sticks to tattoos somewhere below the hip line. For example: I wouldn't mind tattoos like former MX Wonho's.

Just because I posted this: He's going to get a chest piece or tatts on the back of his hands the first chance he gets.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Napoleon first emperor of France came up :) (I thought it was a dodge lead, but guess not)
As my old worker says, related to one royal, you are related to all of them. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If Ryan S. Jhun says that Touchin' is a hit, then I believe him, even if it doesn't chart well. Because after all, he produced SHINee's Lucifer, View and Married to the Music, EXO's Love Me Right, U-KISS's Neverland, Tick Tock and Stop Girl, f(x)'s Deja Vu, Taemin's One By One, Mystery Love and Sexuality, VAV's Venus, ABC, Spotlight and Glorious, PD101 S2's Naya Na and Super Hot. All great songs and Daniel deserves the best song out there. :>
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread