- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
fuck you laufey that song is so fucking good.Some dayyyy
One dayyyy...
I will stop falling in love with youuuuu
Until I dooo
I'll be thinking, of you
Let you break my heart.... again
I’d say go. With how competitive the kpop industry is and how groups could disband at any moment, the opportunity may not come again. Might as well take your chance now. You may regret not going afterwards tooShould I stay or should I go?
I am a 27 year old Filo Engene and this has been in my mind for months. I'm thinking of attending Enhypen World Tour Manifesto here in Manila but I'm also considering not to. It'll be my first KPOP concert and second concert (Harry Styles being the first) to watch (if I'm going). Can someone please help me decide?
Go and have fun!Should I stay or should I go?
I am a 27 year old Filo Engene and this has been in my mind for months. I'm thinking of attending Enhypen World Tour Manifesto here in Manila but I'm also considering not to. It'll be my first KPOP concert and second concert (Harry Styles being the first) to watch (if I'm going). Can someone please help me decide?
MY PHOME LITERALLY AUTOCORRECTSD JEHYUN TO HEYYYYheyyyy is ethereal