- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
the americans are coming even for the turkey emoji 😔🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
(my new love emoji)
i colonised an emoji *REAL* (NOT CLICKBAIT) (VERY SAD)the americans are coming even for the turkey emoji 😔
all of txt has individual fandom namesHuh didn't know there was a specific fandom name for him
![]()
I feel like I"m a Moa imposter not knowing that :taeilsob:all of txt has individual fandom names
Yeonjun - Moawajjuni
Soobin - Soobrangdan
Beomgyu - Bamtori
Taehyun - Solomon
Hueningkai - Ningdungie.
most kpop groups have individual fandom names i'm sure
no u're not, i didn't know for a period of time either. then i made a twt acc and started interacting with more moasI feel like I"m a Moa imposter not knowing that :taeilsob: