Official Post Your Random Thoughts (356 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it's been a year and I'm going back to them for a few days but honestly? I don't look forward to seeing my family much, as horrible as that sounds πŸ˜…
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm on vacation but I'm more tired then when I'm working lol.. it's hard to just get out of bed and I'm thinking that maybe it's my family.. this place isn't good for me and they will never change.. oh well, it is what it is.. πŸ˜…
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wanna dress up and go somehwere new where no one knows me.. somehwere near a river or something..... listen to music, sit and stare at the water, feel fresh and new, just once in this life.... ah sweet dreams that won't come true.. it's so boring that I think I'll go back early even though my parents will say no do not.....sorry but idc that much..... not like we're spending any time together anyway lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I should get all I need to done first, that's important, without that I can't go back anyway...... I don't look forward to it though...... but I'll do it because I have to, I'll start today yea.. the beauty treatments I look forawrd to and the shopping and such things, but making my passport, visiting a few people... meh..... but okay hehe..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sighhh this is the second protection glass for my phone that I got already and it's no good again, it looks crappy when I tape it on........... mmm :III
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really appreciate Eunji for singing about all kinds of stuff like her parents and now escaping our busy daily lives...... rather than only boys or love or whatever........ nothing wrong with it ofc, but it's just refreshing..... I'm really happy to be a fan of her music <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so I called my hairdresser this morning and she said she was busy and to call later which I then did only for her to ignore several calls of mine. Very professional πŸ‘Œ
 
  • Angry
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Haven't replied here for a while. Nothing new really happening though. Just the same as usual meh. At least I am happy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I did something really stupid by accident and wound up with two small cuts on my lower-legs... except there was blood everywhere, so I was panicking and thought there was this long gash clear through my instep, but thankfully there wasn't... And I was able to clean up all the blood too... Phew TT
please be careful bestie boo <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread