Official Post Your Random Thoughts (476 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
They're this pretty good group and I still follow them but I don't stan them anymore cause three of my fave members were kicked out left.

BROOOOOO IT'S SO FUNNY LIEK ISDBHEBFDUFJN
oh noo, do u got some recs? ik i haven't listened to golden child recs, will go listen to them now omg 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
oh noo, do u got some recs? ik i haven't listened to golden child recs, will go listen to them now omg 😭
I don't know much of their recent but :
- Everything's gonna be alright
- Take It Slow
- Count 1 2
- Step By Step
- Dancing In The Moonlight
- Son of a Beast
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know much of their recent but :
- Everything's gonna be alright
- Take It Slow
- Count 1 2
- Step By Step
- Dancing In The Moonlight
- Son of a Beast
Okie, I will listen to everything (to1, golcha and onf) and give you my thoughts :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread