Official Post Your Random Thoughts (214 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Lol didn't know you can get points for being in hiatus cool
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Thinking about having a cat ear dinner party....
Now I know lockdown is getting to me, I'd never have a dinner party.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
All is updated, it should stop annoying me now...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,941
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Me too. I look like the unibomber.
I think i look worse. Too bad its not movember or sth. Wats the mth for beards? I usually cant grow facial hair but....2020 till now, ya know.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: milk and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I think i look worse. Too bad its not movember or sth. Wats the mth for beards? I usually cant grow facial hair but....2020 till now, ya know.
It's a pandemic so I consider every month beard month.

:sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,941
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Emanresu

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only have an hour to get my 20 posts in AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread