Official Post Your Random Thoughts (297 Viewers)

Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
no.... you're joking.... there's no way.... don't tell me he gave up his spot just so he could take the exam........ no way..... bro :pepecry1:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i can't even listen to my favourite polish musician out loud in this house without my grandma going "oh julia if you only knew how old she looks now..." well she's turning 74 in like two weeks of course she is going to look older now than she did in 1982
 
  • Haha
Reactions: stfu

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Today I found out that I can't fit in my fridge :rjbow:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
pretending that i don't know my favourite old polish songs and making two of my friends who have a similar music taste to mine help find them for me so they listen to them is very entertaining but i need to stop before they somehow realise that most of them are by the same person :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
and they were cousins
oh my god they were cousins
(no but fr, I'm gonna laugh and then silently cry for the next 3 days if they've actually been cousins this whole time :maheart:)
(unless.... :pepesmug:)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hmm. I should change my username. I do not like nor support Twenty One Pilots anymore, and have honestly just been keeping it for nostalgic purposes... I've also been a bit distanced from Svt lately (well, for like 8 months now, I've just been fairly inactive here), but they're still one of my top ults of course. I would change it to my Twitter username but... I do not think it would work well for here, lmao. Maybe I'll just be @/gongchan since I assume that is not taken.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
wanted to start talking about my favourite polish artists the way kpop stans do about kpop idols for april fool's day but then i realised that once i started i wouldn't be able to stop
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum
D

Deleted member 74

Ik it's played off as a joke but I noticed my mom is constantly body shaming me
Like girl if you want me to feel like shit, point out my asymmetrical eyes or something
My body is the one thing I have full confidence in, I'm small, slim and cute, and you're not taking that away from me :no:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum
D

Deleted member 74

She's so cool this season :sakUwu:She's so pretty
When she smiles, her eyes crinkle in the cutest way and her voice is perfect for the role
I had a crush on her last season too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
so many dishes................ and its already 11pm
tumblr_f5c245b558baf6b36ea2683edfef76e1_e692df0b_75 (1).png


Hmm. I should change my username. I do not like nor support Twenty One Pilots anymore, and have honestly just been keeping it for nostalgic purposes... I've also been a bit distanced from Svt lately (well, for like 8 months now, I've just been fairly inactive here), but they're still one of my top ults of course. I would change it to my Twitter username but... I do not think it would work well for here, lmao. Maybe I'll just be @/gongchan since I assume that is not taken.
welcome back, nice to see you around again its been a while :dubuwave::pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and gongchan

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
finally found the old polish song that i was looking for the past few weeks. life is good sometimes
and now i'm thinking that maybe i should NOT have done this... fell down into a rabbit hole that i can't get out of :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
so many dishes................ and its already 11pm
tumblr_f5c245b558baf6b36ea2683edfef76e1_e692df0b_75 (1).png



welcome back, nice to see you around again its been a while :dubuwave::pepeheart:
Thank you, it’s nice to see you as well!! It really has been so long. I missed you all. :pepecry1: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread