Official Post Your Random Thoughts (499 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
cannot believe i reached the point where i am buying a tv guide to cut out a picture of a woman who's nearly the same age as my grandmother like it's a kpop photocard or something... eclipsoul is this the person you want to become
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Jhene aiko's face is the face of dreams.
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: I ONLY HAVE 3 OVERDUE ASSIGNMENTS NOW BUT 1 OF THEM IS A 5 PARAGRAPH ESSAY I HATE IT HERE :sadcat:
Update: I wrote the stupid essay and took the stupid unit test and I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON MY CLASSWORK WOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOO :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Update: I wrote the stupid essay and took the stupid unit test and I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON MY CLASSWORK WOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOO :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinKarat

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I think the bees in my vent are having some sort of dance party... I can hear them shuffling about.
 
D

Deleted member 74

Me in class today learning I have 3 assignments due plus an exam and do in fact have more than enough to pass the time until the kdramas I watch air but I really thought I'd be relaxing and reading books instead
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
my connection is so bad rn bc im trying to attend class while watching someone livestream hyojin's fanship live and now my teacher is telling me we have to do a presentation but i can barely hear him bc he keeps breaking up :welp:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
bro i hate it here, i keep trying to pick a topic but all of my picks are getting taken so i ended up getting my last choice :pepecry1:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
oh nooo ive fallen in love with hyojin AGAIN how could this happen? oh nooooooo oh gosh oh diddly darn heck frick im in love with hyojin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread