Official Post Your Random Thoughts (266 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
dori is an icon
9398FD6B-52E0-4068-B3B6-66DE08D5B421.jpeg
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
What's going on here
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
D

Deleted member 4423

I work mostly with computers and I enjoyed having Netflix or Disney + playing in the background while I was working.

My workplace has just blocked both Netflix and Disney + from playing on the work computers.

Now what am I supposed to listen to...?
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,300
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
I think it's your wishful thinking that's making you so insistent on that lol. I really really don't appreciate you bringing up the assumptions and sticking it on to me just because of certain coincidences- it pisses me off becauseI told you I was messing around I use other forums but I've never come across you lol. like there are tons of people out there just like me- I promise. I'm sure you'll find this person again one day.


so I will request it one more time. please stop. it's uncomfortable and straight up rude when you ignore me multiple times and keep insisting.
like I said I'll stop
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i keep changing my layout
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I work mostly with computers and I enjoyed having Netflix or Disney + playing in the background while I was working.

My workplace has just blocked both Netflix and Disney + from playing on the work computers.

Now what am I supposed to listen to...?
podcasts?
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
:joysip::joysip:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm not doing my homework atm
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I cant wait for episode 3... but why the time change??
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'd callout but i'm classier than that. i hope whoever sees this knows who they are and is ashamed. SYMPATHIZER. FAKE. LIAR!!!!


<3333

and yes ur so real for agreeing w me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread