Official Post Your Random Thoughts (415 Viewers)

Myth

* β˜€οΈŽPotato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * β™₯
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I also literally told her that he doesn't like her and he'll say "Bros before hoes" , and that's exactly what he did cus my bsf don't stay w bitches who wanna fight his bsf πŸ™…πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
WHY TF ARE MY SIMS 4 IN CZECH I DONT SPEAK CZECH
If Sims characters mange to speak a language you understand, you know we're all in trouble.
[ whispers ] Because they're trying to communicate with you. Maybe. And they know that you know that they know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up tripleS bio out of curiosity and was so shocked to discover they are a total of 24 members! WTF????? And apparently broken into sub-units-- tripleS being one of them. And I thought Girls' Generation with nine members were large.
 
Last edited:

Myth

* β˜€οΈŽPotato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * β™₯
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
let's go to the beach beach
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
I've made a self promise to be a fan of at least 5 solo female KPOP artists this year, and although it's only February, I'm kind of worried.
Maybe I should lower the number.

Edit ~ The intro to Purple Kiss's So Far So Good reminds me of the one from aespa's Life's Too Short.
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
Crap. I just double posted. I will have to resolve that.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
I was thoroughly enjoying playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and then...... there was an annoying escort mission.
WTF??????? Was it the developers plan to piss players off by testing the players' patience!???
So, I've stopped playing.
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Done with my vacuum job :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
So tiring
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Cleaned the basement, and the main floor :pepecry1:I didn't clean the upper floor cos my mom said not to clean that area
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm having my break now
 
  • Like
Reactions: enen and Sanumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread