Official Post Your Random Thoughts (118 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I’m convinced yall hate me
That's the Whopper talking. I think we must have an intervention with Big Macs from McDonald's.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
An ice cream if the machine isn’t broken pleasee
We're going to have to go to either a supermarket or an actual ice cream store for that. You know McDonald's never invests in repairing them.

I don't even recall if I've ever had one from MD's as a child. :dubuthink:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We're going to have to go to either a supermarket or an actual ice cream store for that. You know McDonald's never invests in repairing them.

I don't even recall if I've ever had one from MD's as a child. :dubuthink:
Ahh yeah smart idea :dubueh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread