We had president's day!I'm glad to hear that! Oooh what holiday??
![]()
Then I'm glad to hear that you had a day off today!!!We had president's day!
![]()
I'm glad to hear that!Im goodwhat about you babe
![]()
Im glad youre doing goodI'm glad to hear that!I'm doing good as well
Anything new with you?![]()
Thank youuuIm glad youre doing good
Nothing new going on but i think im slowly heading to right direction
What about you? Got any new going on in your life hun?
Oh my oh my oh my, a crush you sayThank youuu
I'm glad to hear that!!
Nothing much really, just school stuff and I think I have a crushh noww hehe
So he's my partner for prom not my final partner tho TTOh my oh my oh my, a crush you say
How juicy tell me everything![]()
No person can not fall in love in that situationSo he's my partner for prom not my final partner tho TTAnd we've been practicing for a few days and I just suddenly felt a butterfly in my stomach like I mean just so suddenly
And after that, I couldn't stop think about him
![]()
I know right and he's really cute tooNo person can not fall in love in that situationill castrate him if he breaks your heart
![]()