Official Post Your Random Thoughts (153 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it is :pepecry1:
There isn’t rlly time

i didn’t pull an all nighter and instead slept 3 hours tho:taesquish:

Lots to do and not enough time so not eating or sleeping much so not great tbh but I’m happy~

wbu?
Like at night? You slept for 3 hours?

Noooo :pepecry1:you should still eat lots of foood but yeah I'm glad you're happy :maheart:

Good good, I didn't have any classes yesterday and no classes today either so I'm just resting but mostly I was just practicing for prom :llama_squish:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
This was such a pretty performance <3 ~
Yesss

i liked that era a lot. Magnificent mv, sweet song, and that stage was so pretty too🥺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
it's been more than 45 min since you posted - did everything go well for you mate?
Ahhhhhhh my language school has yet to email me and they told me it would be around noon so getting more nervous because I know they have the results now and are waiting to email me now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread