Official Post Your Random Thoughts (307 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yessss the important thing is that you finished it!!!! :queen::queen::queen:

I'm doing good!! :kittylove:we have a lot of activities in English, it'll be a lot of work but still I am looking forward to it!
Also we are having a group project and we were half into 2 groups - boys and girls but I was moved to the boys group because most of our boys are so noisy and doesn't cooperate and their leader would be doing so much work so I was moved and they are really so noisy:confusedcat:
but I can do this!! :ankha::ankha::ankha:
YES!! :joyslay: :joyslay: :joyslay:

thats good!! oh man !! :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1: that sounds tough,,,,;;;;; group projects r wild buT YOU GOT THIS!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Good night, tmrws my last day till spring break starts
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I got a spelling test tmrw and I don't think I'm gonna do good
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm listening to city pop music to finish off the day
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I purchased Twice's Ready to Be album!!!!! Now I have to wait for PIXY's.

::: looping Twice's album :::
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
YES!! :joyslay: :joyslay: :joyslay:

thats good!! oh man !! :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1: that sounds tough,,,,;;;;; group projects r wild buT YOU GOT THIS!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
:joyslay: :joyslay: :joyslay:

thank youuuu :taeilsob::taeilsob::taeilsob:

good luck with your work and projects! :pinksunoo: YOU ALSO GOT THIS!! YOU ALSO CAN DO THIS!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
:joyslay: :joyslay: :joyslay:

thank youuuu :taeilsob::taeilsob::taeilsob:

good luck with your work and projects! :pinksunoo: YOU ALSO GOT THIS!! YOU ALSO CAN DO THIS!!
OFC!!! every day u will slay :joyslay: !!!!!!

THANK YEEEE!! :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Good night, sleep well!
Luckyyy we don't have spring here so we don't get a spring break :wimwim:
still good luck!! i hope you get a good result!
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT THERES A DUPLICATE BUT U CHANGED IT RIGGHT AWAY WHILE I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK REPLY ON THE SECOND MESSAGE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Now that I got all nine.i badges I just need to get 5 Eden duplicates till I get a whole cult of him on my badge display :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT THERES A DUPLICATE BUT U CHANGED IT RIGGHT AWAY WHILE I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK REPLY ON THE SECOND MESSAGE
I JUST EDITED IT WITH ANOTHER REPLY FOR ANOTHER POST SO THAT IT WOULDN'T COUNT AS A DUPLICATE POST LOL :lisalaugh:

I WAS HOPING YOU WOULDN'T SEE IT BEFORE I CHANGED IT :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Anyways how are youu??:kittylove:
I'm doing good! Just spending my last night before spring break happens 🙃 I got a spelling test tmrw and I studied a bit
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen and Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg
  • eclipsoul