Official Post Your Random Thoughts (144 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
HAVITS ON HERE
its so weird to think abt
i stopped running that blog in 2018
havit finally debuted in 2022
dam
it feels like forever ago

havit so proud of u
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Bruh...I...rice and Noodle combo is niiice~!

Very filling! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i thought i was so cool when my post would get over 300 notes lmaoooo
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
nor gonna lie...I miss GWSN....

WHERE THEY AT.....*sobs*
 
  • Sad
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
THIS B2ST EDIT I MADE 9 YEARS AGO STOPPPP @SugarPoppinBSI LOOOOK KJDSGKDFJHGK
1678939216087.png

kinda devoured tho ig 🤠
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
But Weki Meki.....omg...Cool is my fave song ngl.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
am I prepared to work the rest of the week?? Kinda...lol I work later shifts... XD
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
THAT DAMN GUY IN JAPANESE BEGINNERS IS TOO GOOD LOOKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I started school later and did japanese beginners now damn ;-;-;-;-;
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i always got fancy w/ my b2st edits EXCLUSIVELY everyone else just got the bare minimum
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I CAN GET A THIRD BADGE!!!! djsflvjsfvno I DID NOT THINK THIS FAR....

I know....I know who.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I forget the Girls Minit Remix SLAPS! Ohhh~!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
tryna find my mk catboy gifset that i witnessed someone else use as an aesthetic on the other forums that shook me to the core.
i felt a lil bit giddy that day ngl
:omg31:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

oooohh bitch theres my beloved
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread